Note: beside the source, Arch Linux packages (PKGBUILD and x86_64.pkg.tar.gz) can be found here.
These are inofficial packages, but should be good enough to be handled with pacman.
2020 Jul 23: I'm trying to give package signing another go. New key:
ID(?) F8AAF5C9, Fingerprint A833 5716 021F 2AE7 C26B 49FB 810C 093D F8AA F5C9
Public key: F8AAF5C9 public key
* fixed/updated program icon
* fixed toggle 'include in unbound file' field
* implemented delete multiple selection(s) ilo one item only
* implemented sorting by date, oldest first
* fix PKGBUILD
* initial release
* revert back to showMaximized (ilo showFullScreen) for now, to allow pop-ups to be seen
* changed mode from showMaximized (not covering taskbar) to showFullScreen (use full screen)
* compile fix for exiv2 - use desired #include method
* fixed some compile warnings (use of QDesktopWidget, empty auto mocs)
...Umph... signature is gone! It'll be back, wasn't signed by anyone anyway...
Cannot find... aeh... pst!
The PKGBUILD has a sha256sum for the source. Repeating it here would not add security, I fear.
* fixed erratic name suggestion
* minor GUI updates
* added showing next/previous image via down/up and page-down/page-up keys
* added showing animated gifs animated
* now Qt5 based
* no longer mounting partitions
* GUI adjusted